Not everyone gets it right...

In an effort to get the word out to warn folks about the film crew incident at the Living Last Supper on Thursday night, I agreed to give an interview to KAKE TV in Wichita. Having been burned just the week before, I was a little nervous about speaking to them. However, Deb Farris and Tyler Schiffelbein were great and per our agreement, Deb allowed me to review the afternoon segments via email before airing.

However, on the evening program, the script was handled by another reporter and I was given credit for what happened at the end of the production rather than Clint Dunn (who God worked through mightily). I have sent Deb an email asking her to change the text of the posting on their website to reflect the truth of the evening's activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?