Living Last Supper - Day one

We finished Day one of the Living Last Supper this evening. Great fun, great food, great message. I don't have pictures yet, but I hope to soon. God was glorified in a mighty way and I feel privileged that I was a part of it. A few notes...
  • Judas, played by Ed Weippert, was not a melodramatic stereotype, but an honestly portrayed misguided man.

  • I believe Jesus laughed, loved, and displayed His humanity and His divinity.

  • When we ensure that God is the center of the action, great things happen and He doesn't share His glory with anybody.

  • God takes care of details we don't even plan on. I can only wonder how many details He tracks that I don't even know about.

  • I am privileged to be a part of a team that loves the Lord and makes Him first!

One more night to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?