Poetry

When I was in third grade, my teacher Miss Campbell encouraged me to write poetry. I loved it. I would write poems for her and be so happy with her genuinely kind responses to my struggling attempts at being the next James Whitcomb Riley, a famous Indiana poet and her favorite.

My niece, Kristin Baker, is a poet. I suppose she has written hundreds of poems and readily shares them with us on her blog. I encourage you to read them...they're inspirational as is she. She's married to a great guy and they have a precocious, intelligent, and beautiful little girl who has all the makings of a Christ-filled world-changer.

The Bible says that we are not to boast except to boast in the Lord. So, I boast that God is doing a great work in my sweet-niece!

Comments

Kristin Baker said…
Aw, thanks, Uncle Greg! Love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Who is your king?

Lessons of Trust

The Storehouse of Goodness