Happy Birthday, Aunt Buh.

Today is my sister Robbie's Birthday. My kids have always called her Aunt Buh. The reason? My son Cameron, when he was young, wouldn't call her Robbie - always Buh.

"Cameron, say Rah."

"Rah"

"Say Bee"

"Bee"

"Say Rah-Bee"

"Buh"

So, it stuck.

I'm so thankful to God for what He has done in Robbie's life through some recent and difficult years. By His grace, she daily becomes more and more like the Proverbs 31 woman He has called her to be. I'm thankful I can call her my sister - both by blood and by His Spirit.

Comments

Kristin Baker said…
She is one awesome momma too!
sherryLsmith said…
Aunt Buh is the best! She has a great laugh, loves to play games, is interested in what our boys are doing, and is an encouraging sister-in-law! Happy Birthday, Robbie! I LOVE that!

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?