Road Trip...

Tomorrow is the day.

My son Cameron turns 16 years old and we're going to Lost Valley for my annual trek of re-creation. This will be my 11th time there, where at the first visit, 10 years ago, my life was changed. I was challenged, chafed, and humbled. Each year has improved over the last and I am SO looking forward to the experience.

This men's retreat often collides with Cameron's birthday. But, this year, he's going with me. We'll have plenty of windshield time followed by impactful seminars, great food, unbelievable views of God's creation, and warm conversations.

Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their enemies in the gate.
- Psalm 127:3-5

I am SO blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?