Doughnuts!

What do doughnuts have to do with the fully-devoted life of a Christian? Apparently, a lot! We go through dozens of doughnuts each Sunday morning. Dozens! By the way, I love doughnuts and they love me. In fact, the more I eat them the less they want to leave me...:) Anyway, I spoke at length with a few folks on staff who spend an inordinate amount of time over the course of a year ensuring that the "doughnut order" goes without a hitch. Whuh? Did I mention that we also have a cafe that sells muffins and scones that the "doughnut order" competes with?

Question: how is the "doughnut order" helping us fulfill our mission of "changing lives...turning uncommitted people into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ"?

Comments

Jack said…
I think it is a "we've always done it that way" deal. If it is taking time from ministry we should evaluate it

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?