Top 10 Leadership Mistakes...

I got this from Tim Stevens' blog and wanted to pass it along.

Top Ten Leadership Mistakes by Tony Morgan

All of them are tough to read and to digest (because I've made all of them at one time or another). But, the last one is especially convicting: Spending Too Much Time on the Details Rather than the Dreams.

Why is this convicting? Because I'm paid to manage the details yet I know if someone doesn't dream (have a vision) then the only details left for me to manage will be turning off the lights because I'm the last one left in the building (yikes). The good news is (as I've already noted) that God has given my boss (Pastor John Henry)a huge vision for the future - one that I'm looking forward to implementing...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?