Living in the valley of the lost...

Well, it's that time of year. I'm off to go to Lost Valley Ranch near Pine, CO for the annual Colorado Christian Business Men's Conference. It will be my 10th year and, as always, I'm not crazy about leaving the family, but still looking forward to the re-creation that this trip always provides. I'm going with 5 others (including John) from the church which should allow for some good conversations and stronger relationships. We'll leave tomorrow (Wednesday) and get back on Saturday night. As they say at the ranch, "oooh-aaah!"

Comments

Kristin Baker said…
Hope you're enjoying the trip. I try to think of conferences and workshops as fored Sabbath for type A leaders! Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?