Why don't I blog more?

I admit it. I find it reheheheheally tough to post blogs. Why is that? Here are a few reasons...
  1. Whenever I feel like writing, I'm doing something else. It's in the morning, usually, when it hits me to write. During the week, I'm working. Saturday, I'm either sleeping in or working on projects in the home. Sunday, I'm worshipping.
  2. Whenever I don't feel like writing, I'd rather not try generating the enthusiasm. Seriously. When I get home, I want to eat dinner, spend time with the family, chill out, etc. Even my non-biblical reading has really dropped off.
  3. I've become less trusting about what I should post for all to see. Not sure how to explain this, because nothing external has caused this, that I know of.
  4. I'm facebooking/twittering more. It's easier because I can update on my phone as I go..:)

Ok. So, now that I've confessed, I'll try harder to post. In the meantime, have a great day and let me know what you'd like me to write about. That might give me some ideas on what to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?