a start

(originally posted on blogspot on January 3, 2008)
When it comes to consistent journal keeping or writing, I haven't excelled. The "tyranny of the urgent" takes hold and I don't take the time to shake loose from it. However, in the role that I've been blessed with, it may just be time to use this media for a few purposes:

  • Express myself
  • Communicate my thoughts to others who may care
  • Offer others an opportunity to express themselves as they respond to my ramblings
  • Strengthen whatever creative writing muscle God has blessed me with
  • Connect with other bloggers, multiply perspectives, and grow spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally
I wonder what lessons other bloggers could offer that might help me (and others) keep up the consistency. Or, is it as simple as: "the two things you need to do when you sit down and write a blog is to 1) sit down and 2) write a blog?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?