People are dying so that the Bible can be read!

I've got many Bibles in my house. My primary one pictured here is marked up and worn. It feels good to hold it and to read it. Better yet, it feels right. I even like the smell of its pages. God's Word is holy, active, real, accurate, and relevant. It is both a window and a mirror. And, no one is wanting to arrest or execute me because I own a Bible.

Not so in North Korea. Read this article and consider the blessing we have to have and to study God's Word openly and in freedom.

Comments

Thank you for this post, preacher. I appreciate it. I got a chance to meet with some believers in both Hong Kong and South Korea, two areas that are working covertly to reach people in closed, or mostly closed, countries. It's nice to hear that people are getting the word out.

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?