Observations of a week in Wichita

No matter how synchronized a video may seem in one venue, it may not be in another venue. The announcement video didn't work in the Auditorium this morning. Need to work with the technical team to discover how we can avoid this in the future.

The church is weathering the change and transition brought on by God's moving of some seasoned team members. As I've written previously, change is coming and will continue to come. It's good to see God working through the maturity of the congregation to ride the change of the present to arrive at the next station of the future.

No matter how clearly one communicates, there is ALWAYS the opportunity for the message to be misunderstood. Backing up important words that are spoken with words written is a wise habit to develop.

When I smell smoke I suspect fire. When I hear thunder I assume that lightning has struck. And when I see joy in the midst of trial, a lack of fear in times of uncertainty, I know that God is working in the lives of those who humble themselves before Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?