The B-I-B-L-E!

The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the word of God. The B-I-B-L-E.

Today, I'm confessing my love for God's Word to a group of 3rd and 4th graders. While they'll probably look at me like I grew a third eye right in the middle of my forehead, I don't care. God has sent His Spirit, to use His Word, to form me (and them) into the likeness of His Son. What's not to like about that?

"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your Word...I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You." Psalm 119:9,11

"All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness." 2 Tim. 3:16

"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful." Joshua 1:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storehouse of Goodness

Lessons of Trust

Who is your king?